Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Sta-Tru 26 XC-V Deore 6-Bolt Front STW Speed Tuned 32h Blk Rim Deore V-Brake 6-
- Cult 2019 Giovanile un Completo 12 BMX - black Gum
- ROAR MMA Grappling Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi Full Blank BJJ Uniform Martial Arts Gi
- Culote corto con tirantes Santini 365 Fase Nautical-Airy blue
- Mons Royale Estelle Womens Relaxed LS
- Park Tool crank pedal taps 9 16
- Vintage Pflueger Globe Style Wood Fishing Lure 3.5
- Giro Dnd Gant De Vélo Beige Gant size L 9,0-9,5 2018 Gants De Vélo Complet
- Maxxis Re-Volt 700x47c 60 TPI Folding Dual Compound SilkShield eBike tyre
- Altura blue black 2016 Sportive Fingerlose Fahrrad-Handschuhe Kinder
- DAYSPROUT Spinning Reel Cardinal 3XBII 3bp Ltd Edition From Japan
- Adidas AeroBOUNCE 2 W White Beige Green Women Running shoes Sneakers BD7213
- Lot of 8 big game trolling lures, marlin, Tuna , Mahi, Wahoo ,11 inch
- New QUANTUM PTs Iron Saltwater Performance Tuned Spinning Reel (IR50PTS)
- Salmologic Short Cut Heads 16 Gram - 247 Grains
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...