Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Troy Lee Designs
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve||Gender:||Men|
Skyline Solid SS
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- GUARNITURA MICHE 34 50 TEAM EVO 170 bsa
- Vélo Gt Transeo 4.0 size Media
- 22'' Family Bike Tandem City Bike Travel Bicycle for Parent and Baby w Basket US
- SRAM PG-1070 10 speed 12-36 Cassette
- 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS Olive Green, 14.5-inch Frame
- MTB Bike gold 170 Crankset BB Round 104bcd single Chainrings 32 34 36 38 40 42T
- Praxis Works 68mm Road Conversion OSBB Campy Ultra Torque
- Wolf Tooth 1x 6mm Chainring Bolt gold, Set of 4, Dual Hex Fittings
- Chariot Cabriolet 2 Replacement Main Seat Fabric Jogging Stroller Bike Trailer
- Shimano Deore FD-M6020-H 10-Speed Double 28.6 31.8 34.9mm Front Derailleur
- Shimano Dendou-maru 3000H Electric reel +English manual Very good condition
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...