Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- GUARNITURA MICHE 34 50 TEAM EVO 170 bsa
- Vélo Gt Transeo 4.0 size Media
- 22'' Family Bike Tandem City Bike Travel Bicycle for Parent and Baby w Basket US
- SRAM PG-1070 10 speed 12-36 Cassette
- 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS Olive Green, 14.5-inch Frame
- SRAM Force 22 Yaw Braze-on Front Derailleur
- Reebok Men's Fusium Run shoes
- 11 Speed 11-50T MTB mountain Bike Freewheel bicycle flywheel Cassette Road Bike
- Verge V-Gear Ride to Remember Men's S S Cycling Jersey Wht Prpl Blk S Brand New
- VC Comp Pro Waterproof Overshoes L-XL
- R L Winston Bgoldn II MX 9' fly rod - 5 wt --4 piece EXCELLENT CONDITION
- Alltmor 100D from japan (557
- SOVACAM 【2019 Upgraded】 Trail Camera, 16MP 1080P 2.4 LCD HD Deer Hunting Camera
- Salomon Speedcross 3 Grösse 44 Neu black
- SwedTeam Anton M Sweater Green XXX-Large Green XXX-Large Green
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...