Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
The Print House
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- GUARNITURA MICHE 34 50 TEAM EVO 170 bsa
- Vélo Gt Transeo 4.0 size Media
- 22'' Family Bike Tandem City Bike Travel Bicycle for Parent and Baby w Basket US
- SRAM PG-1070 10 speed 12-36 Cassette
- 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS Olive Green, 14.5-inch Frame
- Manto Chrome Rash Guard Short Sleeve BJJ No-Gi MMA Jiu Jitsu Compression Top
- NOS TEC ALLOY CRANKSET BOLTS MTB UPGRADE VINTAGE 90s LIGHTWEIGHT MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Santini Redux Mitaines De Course À Manchette Haute 2018 blue XL - Sms Summer
- Aluminum Practice Filipino 11 Kris Knife Blade Trainer Dagger Kali Escrima RARE
- Bike Bicycle Pedals For MTB BMX Bike Aluminium Platform Flat Pedals Ultralight
- PENN Slammer III Spinning Fishing Reel Model 8500 New in Box 65Braid Line
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...