Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Hub Front for Fork Cannondale Lefty, Circus Monchey 32 Holes Red
- Bike Chainset Race Face Next R Crank Arms 68 73mm orange 175mm
- Giant Propel Advanced & Advanced Pro Carbon Seatpost 2017 2018 model year
- Tektro R559 Longue Portée Étrier Freins - Écrous
- Western Authentic Crooked Stirrups Aluminum Slanted Barrel Trail Knee Ankle
- Dirty dan 27.5x2.35 evo downhill rígido estado de addix ultra suave 11100862.02
- Vintage Wright & McGill bluee Water BWS Fishing Rod 7ft Pole. Cloth Bag inc.
- IPARLUX Rear view mirror casing Right KIA PICANTO (2011-2015)
- Lake leather cycling shoes size 46 vintage Road Bicycle Racing
- Set 2 sganci rapidi trasporto bici valigia aeredech SP000000011 SCICON trasporto
- Shimano (Shimano) Funesao 19 Light Game Ci4 + Type73 H190 Right
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...