Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- WESTERN OR ENGLISH SADDLE HORSE MAGNETIC THERAPY BLANKET SHEET W MAGNETS
- Campagnolo Neutron Ultra Carbon, clincher 700c, 11-speed
- SHIMANO Commands speed SHIMANO XT SL-M780 2 3x10V I spec B - NEW Shifter
- Outil guide coupe fourche profi cut pointe 6mm inclus 2368805600 Speedlifte
- Maxxis Relix DC SS Tire Max Relix 700x23 Bk Fold 170 Dc ss
- FULCRUM Spoke RMF-DS01. D T 266 (8U) RED FIRE '10 11
- 700 x 32c black brown Panaracer Sharkking Sk Faltreifen - Kies King
- NEW Shimano STX HP-MC31 1 1 8 Headset with english threading NOS NIB
- TWO(2) DURO 20X1.75 BMX BICYCLE TIRES SKINWALLS COMP 3 MX3 TYPE CLEAN
- Plateau SPECIALITE TA ZEPHYR 38d BCD 110 (Ref 186)
- ITALCANNA STAND UP 6-20LB BLR
- MEGAWARE KEELGUARD KEELGUARD 7FT ALMD
- Grundens Herkules 16 Bib Pants - White - XS
- Terminus Optics Scopes TOC1, Gen 2, TOC3 Scopes of the Year Brand New Optics
- Sightmark Rifles and Shotguns Boresight, .50 Caliber
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...