Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Christ Sattelpad mit Fellrand Ultra
- Lazzaretti road bike steel frame-set, Columbus Slx, 53 cm, Cinelli BB Campagnolo
- Showman Medium Leather Bridle & Breast Collar W TEAL Beaded Wrapped Overlays
- Equisafety Polite Hiver Tapis D'exercice Fluorescent - Haute Viz yellow, X-full
- NOS Yakima Boa Rooftop Bike Mount
- P freno brake bici bike corsa road Scott
- Vintage Bache Brown Spinster Fishing Reel
- STRONGLIGHT Kettingring rz SHIMANO 38
- Jollify Driver I Maillot Shirt Jersey Downhill Freeride MTB Vélo Dh Mx Enduro
- Exquisite 3D DIY Mountain Bicycle Toy Bedroom Decoration Bike Cycling Model Gift
- Shimano 15 ALDEBARAN 51-HG Reel LH Baitcasting
- Badlands Algus Pant Approach Camo
- Helly Hansen Ludvika Hi-Vis Suit New Size C44 169 Red Charcoal 71767
- Wychwood Drift 4pce Fly River & Stream Rods in 6ft to 11ft SPECIAL OFFER
- Daiwa Bakkan R30CM (H) Navy FREE SHIPPING
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...