Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Christ Sattelpad mit Fellrand Ultra
- Lazzaretti road bike steel frame-set, Columbus Slx, 53 cm, Cinelli BB Campagnolo
- Showman Medium Leather Bridle & Breast Collar W TEAL Beaded Wrapped Overlays
- Equisafety Polite Hiver Tapis D'exercice Fluorescent - Haute Viz yellow, X-full
- NOS Yakima Boa Rooftop Bike Mount
- ASICS maglia ciclismo maniche lunghe + cappellino CASTELLI lotto abbinato
- New Judo Gi Uniform blueE Single Weave 100% Cotton BJJ Jiu Jiutsu for Adult&Kids
- Originale Kamasa 56043 Ammortizzatore Pompa per Mountain Biciclette Biciclette
- Vintage ABU Garcia Ambassadeur Fishing Reel Red 5000 Works Great Sweden
- Tatami 50 50 Short Sleeve Rash Guard - Jiu Jitsu BJJ MMA
- Sage XP 590 2 Piece 9' Fishing Rod 5wt
- PENN Fathom 15 Lever Drag Sea Fishing Multiplier Reel 1338210
- Down n Dirty Haint Gobble Call
- Okuma 5 6 Integrity Reel With Okuma Airframe 3 Piece Rod Scientific Anglers Line
- Monstrum 3-9x32 Rifle Scope - Rangefinder Reticle and Offset Rings, Tan, FDE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...