Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Christ Sattelpad mit Fellrand Ultra
- Lazzaretti road bike steel frame-set, Columbus Slx, 53 cm, Cinelli BB Campagnolo
- Showman Medium Leather Bridle & Breast Collar W TEAL Beaded Wrapped Overlays
- Equisafety Polite Hiver Tapis D'exercice Fluorescent - Haute Viz yellow, X-full
- NOS Yakima Boa Rooftop Bike Mount
- T.A. Chainring 47T 110 BCD 47 tooth TA 3 32 Vintage Bicycle NOS
- Exposure Lights RedEye (Long Cable) - Incredibly Bright Rear Cycle Light
- Park Tool Park Chain Gang 2.3
- Shimano Deore LX Bicycle Front Hub - QR - 36 Spoke HB-T660 Mountain Bike
- Reebok Speed Mens Training Shorts - Green
- Stonfo Transformer Vise fly tying vices 3 in 1 AS-654 made in
- Daiwa 16 Tatula CT Type-R 100HL Left Hand Baitcasting Reel Fishing Japan F S
- Viridian Weapon Technologies Reactor 5 Gen2 ECR Red Laser With IWB 920-0055
- Orvis Clearwater Series GRAPHITE Rod Model 795
- California Delta Map Hook N Line Waterproof Fishing Map w GPS Coordinates
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...