Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record Front Derailleur 3-Hole clamp-on 1970s Vintage
- MOTOBECANE ROAD RACING BIKE CAMPAGNOLO & SHIMANO 105
- SHIMANO DURA ACE 9100 Front Derailleur 2x11 speed NEW
- Masta Waterproof Exercise Sheet Yellow yellow - yellow Size grand
- Scott RC Bike shoes rrp like Sworks Sidi
- CANE CREEK BAA0075K 40 ZS 1-1 8 44 44HT BLK
- D410 OEM derailleur hanger for Lapierre Xelius x-lite
- CafePress Womens Zip Hoodie, Classic Hooded Sweatshirt with Metal Zi (593761651)
- Waterproof Bicycle Bags Touch Screen Phone Tops Tube Front Road Reflective Pouch
- 16 in 1 Bicycle Bike Cycling Tyre Repair Tools Kits Set with Pump and Carry Bag
- Mens Saucony Omni Iso Mens Running shoes - bluee
- Casco sixer mips bianco opaco black m 55-59 BELL trail all mountain
- New Balance MRL247NB D bluee Navy Men Classic Running shoes Sneakers MRL247NBD
- Old School Bmx Suntour Xc Pedals 9 16
- Vintage Pinarello Silca Impero bicycle frame pump
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...