Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|For Bike Type:||Folding Bike||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record Front Derailleur 3-Hole clamp-on 1970s Vintage
- MOTOBECANE ROAD RACING BIKE CAMPAGNOLO & SHIMANO 105
- SHIMANO DURA ACE 9100 Front Derailleur 2x11 speed NEW
- Masta Waterproof Exercise Sheet Yellow yellow - yellow Size grand
- Scott RC Bike shoes rrp like Sworks Sidi
- Quilted Leg Wraps by Equiline
- NOS NIB New Modolo X-TRA Handlebar curvissima 44cm 26mm T6 light alloy 230g
- CafePress Thanos Zip Hoodie (417803570)
- South Bend Bass-Oreno in Box No 973
- NEW Park Tool PRS-CRK Clamp Repair Kit for 100-3C and 100-5C Clamps
- NOS ITM Tornado Superleggero Bar & 105mm Quill Stem gold-Plated Modolo Levers
- Daiwa Air Edge 662MLB Baitcasting Rod For Bass Game Fishing Japan new.
- 400m 437yd 99lb SHIMANO OCEA EX8 8 Braid PE Line
- 4 Dozen Mallard Claret Wet Flies
- Cabela's Tree Stand Safety Harness With Reversible Mossy Oak Safety orange Cover
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...