Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Trolls 12 Inch Girls' Bike Recommended Ages 3 to 5 up to 50 lbs.
- Shimano ST-RS505 Shifter Hydraulic Brake Lever Set BR-RS785 Post Mount Calipers
- Wiel’s Groene Leeuw by Woolistic-Wool Cycling Jersey-XL-Vintage Cycling-L'Eroica
- SRAM S600 MTB Crankset 3.0 8-speed 175mm Square 42-32-22. Brand New
- Pearl Izumi Women's, Launch Capri, bluee Steel, Size Small bluee
- Bicycle Jersey Pad Bike Trousers Sets Reflective Cycling Wear Long Suits M-3XL
- GIANT REIGN 2014-2016 FRAME PIVOT BEARING KIT,
- Shimano MT200 Bike Hydraulic Disc Brake Set Front Rear Caliper 160mm RT56 redor
- Vintage jersey cycling. Men's Size M. Aussie Team GT MTB . 1 4 Zip SS. rare.
- Bike Bicycle Taillight Headlight LED Set Safety Waterproof Portable Lights
- Hubs Campagnolo Nuovo Record High Flange Vintage NOS NIB
- shoes on Cloud W Denim White
- Wheeler Scope Mounting Kit Combo 1 Inch 30mm 545454
- T & L Products 2.1 Trac-N-Turn 32 Trac with 3 Rod Holders
- ASICS FuzeX TR S613N 4393 Running shoes Trainer Sneaker Gym shoes
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...