Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Goode Rider Bodysculpting KP Tight
- 2019 FIEND EMBRYO TYPE B+ COMPLETE BMX BIKE - 20 MATTE CLEAR SPLATTER
- KENDO SAMURAI HAKAMA TOP MARATIAL ARTS UNIFORM SPORTSWEAR DARK NAVY LIMITED_IC
- Haglöfs Salo SS Shirt Tarnbluee 603824 3N5 Lifestyle Men's Clothing Shirts
- Jhl red & silver Diamante Gepolsterte Stirnband-cob -patent - black
- Pearl Izumi Screaming yellow grun Flash Elite Kurzarm Radsport Trikot
- Adidas Core women shoes per Tempo Libero X-Lite Racer Cln W
- Madison Alpine men's 3 4 sleeve jersey, cloud grey ink navy XX-large
- New Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Barrier Cycling Vest - Neon Yellow- (X-Large)
- Evo Cushy Suspension Seatpost 27.2mm x 350mm x 40mm Travel Bike
- NEW Accurate Boss Fury FX-600NN
- Mens Fishing Green Neoprene 4mm Chest Waders W Rubber Boots [ADW-604] - [RS]
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Classic 5501 Classic C3 Fishing Reel
- ASICS GEL DS RACER 9 35.5-40 NEW cumulus kayano kinsei hyper pulse galaxy
- Women's Asics GEL-Kayano 25 Running Athletic shoes Multiple colors and Width
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...