Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Mountain||Cleat Compatibility:||2 Bolt|
Does Not Apply
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||12||Fastening:||1 Line Dial Per Shoe|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Goode Rider Bodysculpting KP Tight
- 2019 FIEND EMBRYO TYPE B+ COMPLETE BMX BIKE - 20 MATTE CLEAR SPLATTER
- KENDO SAMURAI HAKAMA TOP MARATIAL ARTS UNIFORM SPORTSWEAR DARK NAVY LIMITED_IC
- Haglöfs Salo SS Shirt Tarnbluee 603824 3N5 Lifestyle Men's Clothing Shirts
- Jhl red & silver Diamante Gepolsterte Stirnband-cob -patent - black
- Lazer Compact DLX MIPS Helmet Unisize blueE
- Giro Strada Massa Gel Vélo Gant black size S 2018 Gants De Vélo De Doigt
- Fouriers Carbon Bicycle Water Bottle Cage Two Arc Arm Designed Bottle Holder
- Vintage Pflueger 1893-L Fishing Reel with Box, Paperwork
- Gobike88 SRAM FORCE FORCE22 Road Brake Pad & Holder, R72
- G Loomis Classic Steelhead Spinning Rod STR1025S GL3 8'6 Medium Heavy 2pc
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...