Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Tailored Sportsman Leather Belt - goldmine
- 18.7 Electric Folding Mountain Bike 36V Lithium Battery 35km h TOP Speed Bycycle
- Rapha Dark Teal Pro Team Lightweight Jersey. Size Large. BNWT.
- Sram 900 Disc Hub 6-Bolt Front 28H Qr 12X100Mm 15X100Mm - 00.2018.013.003
- LEG WARMERS SANTINI TOTUM WHITE Size XS-S
- KMC Chroomkleurige ketting X-9 SL index 9v
- New Kinetic Thru Axle Fine 12 x 1mm pitch 185mm length
- Adidas Firebird Tp [ Gr 128 - 176] Pantalon de Jogging D'Entraînement G69763
- Sunlite Willow Classic Bike Basket Green
- MAGLIA BICI CICLISMO SHIRT MAILLOT CYCLISM TEAM SAUNIER DUVAL CASTELLI tg. L
- Daiwa (Daiwa) bait reel 15 Kyatarina Bay jigging 100H
- Adidas Originals NMD_R1 shoes Men's Casual
- Mizuno Wave Horizon 3 Running shoes Mens Gents Road Mesh Upper
- VINTAGE USED LEMANIA STOP WATCH WHITE DIAL SUB SECOND
- HC-800M 16MP SunTek 2G MMS GPRS HD 1080P Video Wildlife IR Trail Hunting Camera
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...