Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Caldwell DeadShot Treepod Gun Holder Universal Crossbow Accurate Adjustable New
- Daiwa '11 FREAMS 2506 Daiwa Spinning
- NCSTAR SEPB2732B 2-7x32 PLEX RED ILLUMINATED RETICLE LONG RELIEF PISTOL SCOPE
- Asics Gel Contend 5 Classic Red Dark Grey Men Running shoes Sneaker 1011A256-600
- ZEBCO QUANTUM MLS80,,BX3 FIN NOR MEGA LITE SPINNING
- Huk Men's Tidewater Camo SubPhantis Glacier Performance Hoodie Small
- Hornady LNL Powder Measure-Handgun redor and Metering Assembly (050128)
- CrossBreed OWB Holster for Beretta PX4 Storm .40 cal Left hand
- IDF Tactic Special Force Recon Load Tactical Vest Airsoft Cordura Combat Harness
- Helly Hansen Mens Boots Klosters Casual Ankle Walking Water Repellant shoes
- Coleman Cimmaron 8-Person Modified Dome Tent Outdoor Camping Easy Setup Ret
- LINDER® Jagdmesser Gürtelmesser Messer Ebenholz SLINNVIB195
- 4-5 Person Waterproof Family Green Tent for Camping BBQ Pop-up Shelter HOT
- American Saddlery Rawhide Deep Roper Stirrups
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...